NAD+ Vitamin Treatment
in Culver City
If you’re a beauty enthusiast, you may be aware of the many benefits of NAD+. That’s because NAD is known for its anti-aging properties.
This article explores what NAD+ is, what the benefits of NAD+ therapy are, who can get treatment, and how it works. If you’re looking for an anti-aging solution in Culver City that delivers, read on!
What Is NAD+?
NAD+ is a vitamin that has anti-aging properties. It’s an essential component of the human body and plays many roles, including DNA repair, cell signaling and circadian rhythm control in cells.
The other name for NAD+ is Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. It’s involved with producing energy to give our cells vitality.
What Are the Benefits of NAD+ Therapy?
The most common way to use NAD+ is as an anti-aging treatment. It has been shown that this vitamin can help with many aging ailments, including:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) – people who have CFS typically experience a constant and chronic feeling of tiredness or exhaustion. This condition may cause low energy levels, mental fogginess, and problems with memory, concentration, and focus.
- Depression – depression is characterized by long-term sadness, feelings of hopelessness or worthlessness, decreased energy levels and motivation, disturbances in sleep and appetite, among other symptoms.
- Aging skin – one of the most visible signs of aging is changes in the appearance of our skin. NAD+ therapy has been shown to help increase collagen production, improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Inflammation – chronic inflammation is a condition that occurs when the body’s immune system stays turned on for too long. It can lead to a wide variety of health problems, such as heart disease, arthritis, asthma, and cancer.
There are many other benefits of NAD+ and they include:
- Improved muscle strength: NAD+ therapy has been shown to improve muscle strength and function.
- Reduced fat storage: NAD+ helps the body reduce fat storage, especially around the waistline.
- Protection against neurodegenerative diseases: This is a major benefit of NAD+. It can help protect cells from damage that can lead to conditions like Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia.
- Reduced Pain: NAD+ has been found to lower pain levels in those who have chronic conditions, such as fibromyalgia.
Who Can Benefit From NAD+?
If you’re experiencing any of the symptoms mentioned above, NAD+ could be a good choice for you.
While the average age of patients who get NAD+ treatments are in their 60s or 70s, it’s not just for older adults. Younger people have benefited from this treatment as well.
Individuals who have a decreased immune system or an increased risk of developing cancer, including those with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia (FMS) as well as anyone suffering from neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and Huntington’s disease, can also benefit from NAD+ therapy.
Anyone who wants to reduce fat storage and improve muscle strength can benefit from NAD+ therapy. It may also help prevent the onset of age-related degenerative diseases as well as increase longevity.
Who Shouldn’t Get Treatments?
If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, don’t get a treatment until after your baby is born and the doctor gives you the green light to do so.
Also, if you have any type of autoimmune disease (i.e., rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Hashimoto’s disease), you should not undergo NAD+ therapy until your doctor has evaluated you and given you the okay.
How Does NAD+ Therapy Work?
When it comes to how NAD+ therapy works, it depends on the person’s needs. Generally, treatments last for about two weeks and involve an intravenous infusion.
It may take a few hours to complete the infusion, and you’ll be monitored throughout your treatment as well.
NAD+ is a vitamin that can be administered in the form of an injection or taken orally. It’s not just one treatment and it depends on what you’re trying to achieve with NAD+.
If you’re suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome, then two injections per week may be enough while others need more frequent treatments. The amount will also depend on the health of your cells.
What Are Some Side Effects?
NAD+ is a naturally occurring substance that does not have many side effects. Individuals with allergies should be careful when taking NAD+.
There are no serious or severe side effects associated with this vitamin, but it’s important to consult your physician before beginning treatment.
Get NAD+ Treatment From True Jewel Cosmetic Center in Culver City
If you’re looking for a safe and effective way to improve your health, NAD+ vitamin therapy may be the right choice for you.
At True Jewel Cosmetic Center in Culver City, we offer treatments that can help reduce fatigue, increase energy levels, protect cells from damage, and more.
Call us today to schedule an initial consultation.