Double Chin Kybella Treatment In Playa Vista, CA
Are you tired of seeing that double chin? Does it make you look older than you are?
No matter how much you exercise or lose weight, it doesn’t go away. In fact, losing weight just makes it flap around your neck. It just gets worse from the stretch marks.
How do you get rid of that double chin?
A non-invasive solution for you just might work. You can go about your day following the appointment, and a few weeks later you’ll start to notice the results.
Discover double chin Kybella treatments in Playa Vista, CA.
What is Kybella?
Kybella is an injectable substance that is very good at dissolving fat in your body. This happens gradually over a few weeks. It’s a synthetic version of deoxycholic acid, an ingredient naturally of bile. Thanks to small needles, we can target where we want this mild acid to break down fat cells just beneath the surface of your skin.
Kybella injections received FDA approval in April 2015.
How does Kybella work?
Kybella destroys targeted fat cells in your chin with just a few simple injections of deoxycholic acid.
Your body’s natural immune response removes the dead fat cells after Kybella kills them. You never have to worry about those fat cells appearing beneath your chin ever again.
Your double chin disappears because your body doesn’t reproduce those same fat cells.
What are the advantages of a double chin Kybella treatment in Playa Vista, CA?
Double chin treatments of Kybella in Playa Vista, CA, eliminate the fatty areas without surgery.
It works quickly with just one treatment.
You don’t need to come back for a second treatment if you don’t want to because the fat cells never return once Kybella destroys them.
What other parts of your body is a Kybella treatment in Playa Vista, CA good for?
Kybella is safe to use anywhere you see fat deposits accumulating on your body:
- Lower belly
- Inner knees
- Lower buttocks
- Bra bulge areas
Kybella is just for minor instances of losing fat, not for losing weight as an overall health regimen.
Who are ideal candidates for double chicken Kybella treatments in Playa Vista, CA?
You must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- In good general health
- Not pregnant or taking any blood-thinning medication or supplements
Our staff can help you determine if you’re a good candidate for double chin Kybella treatments in Playa Vista, CA.
When might you want a double chin Kybella treatment in Playa Vista, CA?
- You are healthy, trim, and fit. Yet your double chin remains. It has been there for years, staring back at you in the mirror.
- You don’t want to look at your double chin any more and wonder if there is a non-surgical way to be rid of it.
- Your skin looks fantastic. You just want that double chin to go away.
- You are in good health with a stable body weight.
Think about double chin Kybella treatment in Playa Vista, CA, if you made it through all four of these steps.
What should I do before my double chin Kybella treatment in Playa Vista, CA?
- Consult with our clinicians during an initial appointment. We will determine if a double chin Kybella treatment in Playa Vista, CA, is a good fit.
- Stop taking blood-thinning medications or supplements a few weeks before your double chin Kybella treatment in Playa Vista, CA. It reduces the risk of bruising at the injection sites. Think prescription medications, aspirin, NSAIDs, vitamin K and fish oil.
- Plan your Kybella appointment properly if you have a special occasion or social engagement in two weeks. The treatment typically takes two weeks to see results.
- Don’t apply it the morning of your double chin Kybella treatment in Playa Vista, CA. It will make it easier for us and you. Arrive with a freshly cleaned face.
What happens during my Kybella appointment in Playa Vista, CA?
The process is very easy. It takes about 30 minutes.
- We cleanse your treatment area thoroughly
- We apply a mild anesthetic to prevent pain from the needles.
- Our clinicians make a few injections using tiny needles.
You can return to your ordinary day after this!
Feel free to schedule your appointment for your lunch break. You can return to normal activities soon afterward!
How do I take care of myself after my double chin Kybella treatment in Playa Vista, CA?
Avoid direct sunlight on your chin for 48 hours. Using a good sunscreen can help.
Stack two or three pillows to sleep upright for a few nights. This takes pressure off of your chin.
Apply makeup and moisturizers per your ordinary routine.
What are the side effects of my double chin Kybella treatment in Playa Vista, CA?
Minor side effects of a double chin Kybella treatment in Playa Vista, CA, could include:
- Small amount of swelling near the injection site
- Skin redness
- Numbness, slight bruising or itching around the injection site
- Minor bleeding or mild near the injection site
- Hard skin following the treatment
Where can I get a Kybella treatment in Playa Vista, CA?
Contact us at True Jewel Cosmetic Center to discuss a possible double chin Kybella treatment.
Our team will listen to you and help you develop a treatment plan right for you.
Book An Appointment
Do you live in or near Culver City, Venice, Playa Vista, or Marina Del Ray and are you ready to book your future appointment for Double Chin Kybella Treatment treatment? Click below! Free consultations.