Morpheus8 RF Microneedling Treatment in Culver City, CA
What is Morpheus 8?
Morpheus 8 is a medical treatment device that offers microneedling with radio frequency technology. Microneedling helps patients achieve tighter and smoother skin, and is an amazing treatment option for patients who suffer from scarring due to acne, surgery, previous accidents and more.
Older patients often use the treatment to help tighten and smooth out sagging skin on the face or body, as well as younger patients who are looking for a pre-emptive treatment option. The Morpheus 8 at True Jewel Cosmetic Center in Culver City, CA is also a great option for laser hair removal.
So, whether you are interested in recovering from acne and surgery scars or achieving smoother skin, the Morpheus 8 could be a great treatment option for you. Schedule a free consultation with True Jewel Cosmetic Center in Culver City, CA to get started!
Benefits of Morpheus 8 Treatment in Culver City
Just like a face lift, a Morpheus 8 treatment can help improve the look of skin sags, wrinkles, and lines by tightening them up. But with this type of RF microneedling treatment, you can expect results without having to undergo surgical procedures, blood loss, or anesthetic procedures. You can also expect:
- Exceptionally smooth, uniform effect
- Deep fractional treatment
- Little to no damage to your skin
- Little to no downtime after treatment
- Long-lasting results
- Safe on all skin types
- Great alternative to surgery because it’s FDA-approved and safe
Treatment Areas For Morpheus 8
You can use Morpheus 8 on any area where there is sub-dermal tissue loss. The treatment can be applied to the facial area for acne scarring, neck, and abdominal region for tightening loose skin.
What Does Morpheus 8 Treat?
By using Morpheus 8 technology (fractionated radiofrequency energy), wrinkles, fat, and collagen can be reduced and rebuilt. This improves skin texture, reduces fine lines and deep wrinkles, slows down the aging process, and leaves you looking great.
Color blind technology offers the benefit of being compatible with all skin types, making Morpheus8 a great choice. Due to its unique properties, even darker tones can be treated without post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, which is common with other resurfacing procedures.
Ideal Candidates for Morpheus 8 Microneedling & Radio Frequency
While radiofrequency microneedling is considered safe, not everyone is a good candidate for it. If you meet the following criteria, you might be an ideal candidate:
- You are healthy
- You show signs of aging early
- Set realistic goals
The treatment should be avoided if:
- Accutane is currently being used or was used recently
- Cold sores are active
- You have an infection on your skin
- You have a mild to severe skin condition (such as psoriasis)
- Radiation or chemotherapy are being administered
- If you are pregnant
- Anticoagulants are being taken
- In the past, you have suffered from keloids, hypertrophic scarring, or poor wound healing
How To Prepare for Your Morpheus 8 Treatment
Your provider will ask about your medical history and expectations during your initial appointment at our Culver City location. They will also take photos of your face to determine the best technique for your condition, as well as provide instructions on how to prepare.
Oral antibiotics may be prescribed if you have active acne breakouts. It may be necessary to take antiviral medications if you have a history of cold sores.
During Your RF Microneedling Procedure
Your healthcare provider will perform the procedure in his or her office. As a general guideline, expect the following:
- To prevent infection, your healthcare provider cleans your skin with alcohol.
- About an hour before the procedure, they apply a topical anesthetic to the treatment area. Sometimes a local anesthetic is injected instead. Anesthetics numb the area so you won’t feel pain.
- Using the microneedling device, tiny wounds are made on the skin. As the needle is inserted into the wound, it emits radiofrequency waves.
- It takes 10 to 20 minutes to complete the procedure. Depending on what you’re treating, the duration will vary.
- To support cell regeneration, a healthcare provider applies a growth solution. The final step is to apply a soothing solution to ease any discomfort.
Expected Results Of Morpheus 8
Most people notice the effects of their new skin care regimen after three weeks, but they start seeing improvements within a few days. Improvements continue for at least three month after treatment.
Within three to six months, you should see results. Depending on your condition and its severity, the exact timeframe will vary.
The average number of sessions is four. Your treatment will also depend on what you are treating. As an example, three or four treatments will be needed for moderate acne scars. Five treatments might be needed for larger scars.
The sessions will take place every 3-8 weeks. By doing this, your skin has time to heal in between treatments.
Results will last about a year after the initial set of treatments. In order to maintain your desired results, it’s recommended that you have a touch-up session once a year.
Aftercare Instructions for Your Morpheus 8 Treatment
After the procedure, you can return home and resume your normal activities. Furthermore, patients are advised to:
- Reduce swelling and discomfort by applying ice packs.
- In the weeks following your treatment, you should wear SPF. During this time, your skin will be more sensitive to the sun.
- You should use antibiotic creams and emollients if your doctor has prescribed them.
- Cleanse your skin after treatment with a gentle cleanser.
- Refrain from wearing makeup. It is safe to return to your normal makeup and skin care routine after 24 hours.
Microlesions may appear after treatment and slight redness may last for up to a week, depending on the treatment parameters.
How To Get Started in Culver City, CA
In brief, there are two ways to start your Morpheus 8 Radio Frequency Microneedling Treatment in Culver City, CA, you can either call our office or schedule an appointment online. Either way, we’ll help you find the best treatment plan for your needs.
Call us today at (424) 434-6999 to learn more about how we can help you achieve beautiful, healthy skin!
Before & After Photos of Morpheus8
Book An Appointment
Do you live in or near Culver City, Venice, Playa Vista, or Marina Del Ray and are you ready to book your future appointment for Morpheus8 Radio Frequency Microneedling treatment? Click below! Free consultations.