Cosmelan Hyperpigmentation Treatment in Santa Monica
Do you want your skin to look and feel its best?
Healthy skin with a natural glow can do wonders for your confidence and your health.
We want your skin’s natural glow to shine through!
Cosmelan is a top skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation treatment available to residents of Santa Monica.
Read on to find out more about Cosmelan and its benefits for your beauty regimen.
What is Cosmelan chemical peel?
Cosmelan, a chemical peel treatment, is formulated to treat skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation on your face and body.
Our staff loves Cosmelan because of its one-time treatment. Most of our patients notice optimal results after just a single in-office treatment. Other chemical peels to treat discoloration or hyperpigmentation may need multiple treatments to achieve the same effects.
Residents of Santa Monica now have a better option for their facial treatment.
How does a Cosmelan facial treatment in Santa Monica work?
Cosmelan targets melanin and the enzyme tyrosinase. This enzyme produces melanin in your skin naturally.
The treatment stops your body’s production of melanin, particularly if your skin is stressed (or you are stressed), which causes more melanin in your skin than normal.
Your Cosmelan treatment in Santa Monica may lead to a more even skin tone and complexion.
This hyperpigmentation treatment is ideal for all skin types.
What does Cosmelan treat?
Our staff uses Cosemlan to reduce hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration to give your skin a more even tone.
Cosmelan may significantly decrease the following:
- Dull skin
- Dark spots
- Dry areas
- Acne scars
These are the most common reasons why people come to our office for a Cosmelan treatment in Santa Monica.
What is melasma?
Melasma is a discoloration of the skin that might come from hormonal changes in your body.
It may appear on someone’s face, nose, chin, and cheeks.
What is chloasma?
The hyperpigmentation treatment by Cosmelan provides a possible solution to chloasma.
This condition is like melasma, except birth control or becoming pregnant causes this condition.
Where on my body can I receive a Cosmelan treatment in Santa Monica?
Our staff can put this hyperpigmentation treatment on just about any part of your skin, including:
Who is the ideal person for a Cosmelan treatment in Santa Monica?
The ideal candidate is:
- 18 years old or older
- In good health
- Someone who understands the details and instructions regarding this two-stage treatment
- A person with basic knowledge about the possible results, outlook, and outcomes of a Cosmelan treatment
What happens during a Cosmelan treatment in Santa Monica?
It all starts with an initial consultation at our offices.
Our clinicians recommend Cosmelan to help your skin with hyperpigmentation and discoloration. The first treatment is in our office, and the second happens at home.
Treatment 1: At True Jewel Cosmetic Center
The in-office visit for a Cosmela treatment lasts just 15 minutes. However, we suggest setting aside the entire day for this because of the way Cosmelan works.
- We clean and prepare your skin to remove the dirt and oil. Cleansing lets your skin more readily receive the treatment for better results.
- We set the chemical peel with a lightweight sheet face mask. It sits on your skin gently and easily. The fastening system keeps the mask on your face for the entire day, if needed.
- You could feel a temporary, but very slight, stinging sensation as we apply the mask.
We recommend leaving the mask in place for the next six to 12 hours. The time reflects the results you want to achieve. You’ll take the mask off at home at the right time.
Although you can see through the eyelets in the mask just fine, you may have someone else drive you home from our office.
Treatment 2: In Your Home in Santa Monica
Our staff gives you everything you require for the next phase part of your treatment plan thanks to our special aftercare kit for use at home.
Be sure to follow the directions on each product for the best results.
- Slowly remove your mask after six to 12 hours. Do this with the pH-balanced cleanser.
- Apply the right amount of the Mesoestetic Hydra-Vital Factor K on the area we treated in the office. This product soothes, comforts, and moisturizes your skin.
- Next, apply the Cosmelan II cream two or three times a day for the next 14 days in a row. Following these two weeks, reduce the application of the cream to once a day.
As the chemical peel works, you will notice a visible peeling two to three days following your in-office appointment.
What are the side effects of Cosmelan treatments in Santa Monica?
The only side effects our patients notice are:
- Temporary and very slight stinging sensation at the start of the initial treatment. This lasts maybe 10 seconds.
- The peeling that occurs two to three days later. This is normal for just about any chemical peel applied to your skin.
When can I expect to see results from Cosmelan hyperpigmentation treatment in Santa Monica?
Anywhere from a week up to 14 days.
Cosmelan can be 95% effective when used as a treatment for:
- Blotchy skin
Where can I get a Cosmelan treatment in Santa Monica?
Feel free to make an appointment with True Jewel Cosmetic Center. We’ll discuss your options, what you want to achieve, and what your results should look like.
We specialize in all kinds of facial treatments, including Cosmelan hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration.
We want you to look your best and feel confident about your smile! We look forward to hearing from you